Location: El Chaparral, Spain
House Call Brida 2 Hipodromo Residential
A semi-detached house for sale in a private urbanization in Mijas,
province of Malaga, in the Chaparral area, within the residential
"El Hipódromo", which has a total built area of 152m²,
plus a 30m² private garden and two terraces (5m² and 30m²)
Its distribution is developed on three floors, having: living-dining room,
independent kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one with bathtub and one with shower). It includes a closed garage and its own garden with a jacuzzi and two terraces (one with impressive mountain views). From this level you can go up to the roof if stairs are enabled where there are sea views.
This urbanization has well-kept garden areas and two swimming pools.
community (one for children) with a sauna, as well as sports facilities, such as the track
paddle tennis and basketball.
Located in front of the Chaparral Golf Club and a few minutes from the beach and the forest, it has
of all the basic services at your fingertips, since in the vicinity you can
find a playground, sports facilities, golf courses, and a wide range of clubs
and restaurants, among others.
● It has a large garage with a motorized electric door that works with a remote control.
● A wide hallway with a small storage room.
● Spacious dressing room with motion sensor lighting.
● Living room with led switches, fireplace, motorized blinds and new large air conditioning.
● One of the bathrooms has been renovated last year. (Shower with white natural stone tray, Roca tiles, built-in toilet of the exclusive Geberit brand and electric towel rail).
● A room that is being used as an office has a large built-in wardrobe, LED switches, a radiator and a new air conditioner.
● All rooms in the house have a pre-installation of air in case you want to add more.
● The kitchen has new Bosh appliances and the countertop is Silestone.
● The hallway on the second floor has two built-in wardrobes
● Garden has a Jacuzzi and the walls between boundaries have lighting with spotlights. The wall has been made in the form of a bench to take advantage of the fact that many people can sit down when they want to have parties or barbecues.
● It has two bedrooms with natural parquet flooring and very large fitted wardrobes.
● The main room has a mountain view.
● The guest room opens onto a large terrace with a view of wonderful sunsets.
● Bathroom with bathtub.
● The hallway on the third floor has two large fitted wardrobes.
● Rooms with low consumption Carbon Crystal infrared radiator panel equipment.
● The house was painted 3 years ago on the outside with elastic paint that helps against haze rain.
● The house has recently been completely painted inside.
● The outside wood has been treated and the terraces have been renovated with tiles and also waterproofed with treatment guaranteed for 8 years.